[Vacancy] Koninklijke de Kuyper Schiedam is looking for a Customer Marketing Executive
Koninklijke de Kuyper Schiedam is directly looking for a:
Customer Marketing Executive
Goal of the position
Improve sales effectiveness and brand equity in the Dutch market by implementation of the brand plan/brand vision.
The Customer Marketing Executive is responsible for:
- The translations and implementation, together with global consumer marketing and/or agency partners, of the global/regional brand plan/brand vision into long term local brand plan/brand vision, budget and activities.
- Creating and supporting the 18 months rolling commercial IAP for the Dutch market.
- Creating and executing local activations and promotions based on the central idea for the brand received from Global Marketing and/or Agency partners, as stated in the IAP.
- Support to customer development NL, including development of needs for sales (brochures/trade ads, etc.).
- Local adaptation of brand strategy to trade & consumer advertising (translation of copy, fine tuning and legal/STIVA checks, execution), and other communication where applicable
- Translate market data and insights into sales drivers (IRI, ex-factory data, market research).
- Development of promotions in collaboration with global consumer marketing, agency partners and global customer marketing for the Dutch market. Supporting increased efficiency of general sales promotions and setting execution standards.
- Feedback local customer and consumer insights into Global Marketing, increasing effectiveness of the plans and impact of NL into the organisation.
- Organizing, planning and execution of trade shows, seminars, workshops and events, initiated by De Kuyper.
- Brand management of agency brands in all aspects (organising QBR meetings, marketplan, activity calendar, manage A&P-budget spending, contractual agreements).
- The role will be substantially driven by Brand management of agency brands in all aspects including solid and regular reporting, leading QBR meetings, build market plan, set up activity calendar and manage A&P spending (including supporting reinvoicing). Improve agency partner satisfaction and support achieving set budgets.
- Working according to the Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety, legal regulations.
- You have bachelor/master degree and 0- 2 years’ experience in a commercial position within the FMCG market, preferably a blue chip company within the FMCG market, preferably within the wine and/or spirits industry or luxury goods.
- You are results-oriented, a strong analyst and a good project manager with knowledge of planning and budgeting.
- You are an energetic, optimistic person, a driven team player who is a good communicator, getting people behind your ideas, taking ownership where you can.
- You are willing to go the extra mile to outperform your targets, and can prove this, for example with your extracurricular activities.
- You are analytical and a good planner, you have experience in managing budgets.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset; you get energy not just from analyzing and planning, but also from being highly involved with the execution of your plans.
- You are creative and you put the consumer first, and always think like an entrepreneur.
- You have excellent knowledge in speaking, reading and writing of the English and Dutch language.
Position in the organization
The Customer Marketing Executive reports to the Global Customer Marketing & E-Commerce Director
Please contact Ingeborg Reuser (HR director) for applications and further information at email@example.com