[Vacancy] Koninklijke de Kuyper Schiedam is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager Export
Koninklijke de Kuyper Schiedam is directly looking for a:
Customer Marketing Manager Export
The Customer Marketing Manager Export is responsible for:
- The translations and implementation of category vision and long term brand plans in the market/channel/key account (brand) plans
- Work as business partner with the Export Team. Focus markets UK, Japan & Germany.
- Creation of the 12 to 18 months rolling commercial activity plan. (IAP Plan)
- Local activation based on central brand strategy with guidance and support from the Export Team
- All support to customer development, including development of needs for Export team (selling decks, brochures/trade ads, etc.)
- Local adaptation of brand assets (translation of copy, fine tuning to local situation and legal)
- Development of promotional ideas for all channels
- Determination of local market opportunities and advising as business partner to the Export Team about optimizing brand-market combinations.
- Analyze and drive local Consumer insights as well as Nielsen data as support to Export team for nominated markets.
- Drive Marketing /Sales meetings MSM
- Budget responsibility (planning, tracking/follow-up)
- You have a Marketing education on BSC/MSC level and a minimum of 4/5 years’ experience in a customer marketing position in a blue chip company within the FMCG market, preferably within the beverage, wine and/or spirits industry or luxury goods.
- You have Experience and are proven successful in Customer Marketing, Category Strategy, Channel Strategy , Customer Understanding and preferably with Brand Management.
- Significant Customer Marketing experience across On- and Off trade and preferably also Online
- You are a driven team player, social, flexible and a good communicator.
- You are analytical and a good planner.
- You have excellent knowledge in speaking, reading and writing of the English language and a good knowledge in speaking, reading and writing of the Dutch language. Good knowledge of other modern languages is a pre.
Position in the organization
The Customer Marketing Manager Export reports to the Global Customer Marketing & ECommerce Director with a dotted line to the Global Commercial Director.
An all-round, autonomic position within a strong, growing international company and good conditions of employment.
Please contact Ingeborg Reuser for applications and further info via firstname.lastname@example.org