[Vacancy] Lukkien is looking for an Executive Producer Philips
Lukkien is directly looking for an:
Executive Producer Philips
For one of our key accounts, Philips Personal Health, we are looking for a strong Executive Producer to join the dedicated asset production team. The Executive Producer manages, supervises and oversees a wide range of video, photography and content-based projects and will be the primary point of contact for our client.
The Executive Producer will maintain an overarching view across all productions, he/ she will keep in mind the assigned deliverables and deadlines – meeting or exceeding client expectations. In close collaboration with our Creative Director, the Executive Producer helps to manage brand consistency and quality by working with Philips Personal Health creative design standards and brand identity guidelines.
The Philips Account at Lukkien
To support Philips Personal Health global cross-media marketing communication activities, Lukkien services all the Philips Personal Health Categories – with the production of mainly digital/e-commerce content. This includes rich asset deliverables such as product information videos, how-to videos, lifestyle photography, key visuals, product CGI animations and many more.
Our work covers a very diverse range of product categories: Oral Healthcare, Mother and Childcare, Shaving and Grooming and Beauty. The projects will be processed centralized via the Philips Content Productions Studio.
The Executive Producer will:
- Serve as primary point of contact between the Lukkien production team and Philips Personal Health.
- Review briefings – assess and scope the projects. Advise on creative solutions for cost-efficient consolidated productions.
- Setting up production & creative teams per project.
- Own a strong opinion on quality throughout the creative development process and encourage Lukkien creatives to bring their output to the next level by setting clearly-defined standards for Philips rich assets.
- Optimise and guide an efficient way of working for all Philips productions to guarantee an autonomous process.
- Create a solid and effective relationship with both the Lukkien Asset Producers, Philips Studio Content Production Manager and Project Leads.
- Maintain and/or improve a high creative quality over (cross-media) asset productions.
- Have a profound understanding of the Philips brand and drive a productional vision that matches Philips’ brand strategy and requirements.
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience with cross-media productions in a creative production environment.
- Significant understanding of the international market and business environment of Philips.
- Experience being a strong sparring partner for the agency team and client stakeholders.
- Experience working with creative and production teams across all media forms, with a strong focus on digital, serving as an inspiring coach.
- Experience working for a multinational client, in an international environment.
- Ability to keep a birds’s-eye view of various complex projects which are running at the same time.
- Ability to develop and maintain a pleasant and collaborative relationship with both Lukkien colleagues and Philips’ stakeholders.
- Excellent production skills.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- English is the working language.
What's in it for you?
- A job at a fast-growing cross-media company
- An inspiring work environment, consisting of many different disciplines all under one roof
- Competitive wages
- 25 vacation days
- Covered travel expenses
- Pension Plan
- Collective Health Insurance
- Study opportunities
- Large, appealing clients
- Informal atmosphere
- Healthy and tasty lunch in our restaurant
- Lukkien Gym*
- End-of-the-week drinks at our Lukkien Bar every Friday*
*Because of Covid, facility currently not available
We are a team of passionate professionals that stand for creativity, quality and reliability. We are original makers and producers. Lukkien has been creating content for almost 50 years. Within this field we are always looking to grow, develop and challenge – both ourselves and our clients. We aim to lead by combining strategy, creativity and technology.
Our departments include Digital Production, Photography, Graphic Design, Audiovisual and CGI: we can execute almost any type of production in-house with our own specialists. We connect people with brands, as well as carefully managing our own connection with our clients. Our internal experts are passionate about their work. They figuratively walk through fire to create triggering content that makes us all proud.