[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Manager Bi & Research EMEAA (Temporary)
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Manager Bi & Research EMEAA (Temporary)
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA? ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want. We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, , MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more., .
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society. For our BI & Research department we are recruiting a full-time Manager BI & Research EMEAA (temporary assignment 8-9 months starting in March).
As a member of the BI & Research team:
You will be responsible for viewing analytics across different platforms, supporting brand and business development teams with insights on the performance of our brands and properties.
- Analytics: evaluate the performance of our brands, content and promo campaigns across key platforms (linear, social and VOD).
- Reporting: support with regular EMEAA Management reporting and verification of EMEAA Dashboards.
- Data access: support local research teams with easy access to cross platform viewing data.
That’s why we want you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in analytics or data related role.
- An ability to look beyond numbers and transform key findings into actionable insights.
- Experience with data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, QlikView, R, Python).
- Highly numerate (preferably maths, statistics or econometrics degree).
- Strongly organized and project management skills.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience.
Are you interested and are a perfect fit? Apply for this job here.