[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Sr. Programming Manager
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Sr. Programming Manager
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA? ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more...
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate. Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society. For our International Team we are Recruiting a Senior Programming Manager.
As a member of the Programming team:
- Be an integral part in shaping the future of how Nickelodeon airs its content across its many programming platforms.
- Creating and executing short- and medium-term content programming across our multi-language channels including Nickelodeon, NickToons and Teen Nick.
- Adapting the strategy based on the performance of the channels.
- Focusing on maintaining local blocks for specific regions on global feeds.
- Closely cooperating with the project manager on new channels’ launches and merges of the high-profile channels into the current feeds. Making sure that programming grid services needs and requirements of the existing and new takers of the channel(s).
- Being responsible for schedule preparation within What’s On, including break structures and episodic planning and publishing EPG information.
- Overseeing daily schedule logs: daily reviews, providing feedback for optimal content and promo placement for performance and flow. Maintaining strong working relationship with Channel Operations team.
- Collaborating with the media planning department to ensure promo messaging around new shows/seasons are properly spaces out across the brands and the local block(s).
- Working with the language localization team to ensure that content is fully available in all required languages in a timely manner.
- Financial tasks: including PO raising and working with HOD to support budget planning.
That’s why we want you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in media, planning, economics, business or public administration, or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience required
- At least 5 years previous content / media programming experience
- Distinct affinity to Kids target group and ideally some knowledge of Kids content market in Europe
- Understanding of new television and content landscape
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills including ability to manage customer expectations (brand managers)
- Strong detail and deadline orientation combined with great time management skills
- Written and spoken fluency in English and a second language from Europe is preferred.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here.