[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a (Technical) Onboarding Specialist Video-on-Demand
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
(Technical) Onboarding Specialist Video-on-Demand
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA? ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland.
In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want. We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, , MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more., .
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
For our Multiplatform Operations department in Amsterdam, we are recruiting a full-time VOD Onboarding Specialist. Multiplatform Operations is responsible for processing and distributing content and (editorial/technical) metadata that is required for publishing on non-linear platforms of internal and external clients (i.e. VOD, OTT, Apps, Mobile, Websites).
As a (Technical) Onboarding Specialist Video on Demand:
- You are responsible for an internal/external International client base and act as a main point of contact for onboarding new VOD clients and change requests of existing clients.
- You build relationships and cherish a service-oriented mindset.
- You manage new client requests, prioritize work, timelines with various teams, client expectations and you are persistent and resourceful in order to deliver results.
- You collect internal and external client requirements and objectives (technical and business) and advises parties during the process.
- You translate project and onboarding specifications into clear requirements and actions for internal operational and engineering teams as well as document configurations and operational procedures for internal purposes.
- You test and validate the new workflow or changes, arranges sign off with the client and ensures a clear and seamless handover (of the project) to the operational team.
- You own the onboarding process with internal and external teams, spots market trends and work on continues improvement of the overall process.
- You support internal projects with your expertise.
That’s why we want you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2 -3 years of professional experience in VOD media environment, preferably in a similar role.
- You are experienced in dealing with XML’s, data models, video profiles, delivery methods, etc.
- You have experience in managing small projects.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English and preferably another language, both in writing and verbally. Dutch is not required.
- Actively builds relationships with internal and external clients/departments.
- Pro-active & solutions driven mindset, has overview and manages the work with an eye for detail.
- Open, positive attitude and not afraid to take on a challenge or learn new (technical) skills.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment.
- Unique and friendly atmosphere.
- Market-leading professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience.
- Independent work in a highly professional creative and humorous environment.
- The chance to work together as a team and to always create something new.
This recruitment process is handled by our recruitment partners Randstad in Spain. The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Are you interested and are a perfect fit? Apply for this job here.