[Vacatures] DPG Media is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer
DPG Media is immediately looking for a:
Cloud Security Engineer
In this role as a Cloud Security Engineer you will be working on 100+ multicloud environments in a dynamic company where you advise our entire IT organization.
What you will be doing
You will govern centralised monitoring of our cloud infrastructure and you will be the point of contact for architectural design reviews, from a cloud security point of view. You will be responsible for identifying shortcomings in the security governance and implementation of our cloud infrastructure.
- propose solutions, in collaboration with the teams and directly report to the CISO.
- will be the point of contact for our DevSecOps teams regarding cloud security.
- review architectural design from a cloud security perspective
DPG Media is the largest media company in the Netherlands and Belgium with a high focus on quality in all our content and software. Our colleagues are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level.
- An experience-based salary.
- 36-hour workweek.
- 12% in flexible benefits (of which 8% is holiday allowance).
- A percentage of profit shares.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- 24 paid holiday days.
- Location in Amsterdam.
- Fully paid functional technical training.
- 5 years of experience in cloud security
- Knowledge of microservices architecture (REST API)
- Certification: Certified Cloud Security Professional or AWS Certified Security
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences
- As a true expert you have an analytical, precise and reliable approach
- Hands-on and always aiming for business value
Are you going to be our new colleague?