[Vacatures] DPG Media zoekt een React Developer Amsterdam
DPG Media is per direct op zoek naar een:
As a senior React developer, you will make decisions in the choice of technology and build upon our car platforms that will help five million users a month find their next car.
Who are we
Automotive Mediaventions consists of three brands: AutoTrack, Gaspedaal & Autowereld. We list thousands of dealers and hundreds of thousands of cars on these websites.
Currently, our team is in transition between working top-down to a self-steering approach. Our priorities are being a great place to work as an engineer and delivering high-quality products and services.
Our stack: ES7, React, NextJS, MongoDB, REST, Apollo and GraphQL.
What you will be doing
We are currently renewing & improving our technology stack by moving some core pages to a single page application (SPA). The current focus is on search facilities and various portions of the car detail page. At the same time, we are improving our customer experience.
- you will be involved in all team topics in our iterative scrum operation, where your involvement will extend beyond the front end domain.
- you will help us to make sure the architecture and quality of our client and server-side services is top-notch.
- you will be a decision maker in the choices of technologies and methodologies.
- An experience-based salary.
- 36-hour workweek.
- 12% in flexible benefits (of which 8% is holiday allowance).
- A percentage of profit shares.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- 24 paid holiday days.
- Location in Amsterdam.
- Fully paid functional technical training.
Who you are
For this role, we are looking for someone who can translate business needs and problems into software solutions. You will also connect with the developers on common grounds like quality and architecture. Curiosity, interest in learning new things and a desire to work in a team setting are important characteristics for you. Also:
- you have solid experience with React, NodeJS, HTML & CSS.
- you have been involved in architectural decision making.
- ideally, you have experience working with NextJS.
Are you going to be our new colleague?