[Vacatures] Logitech is looking for a Customer Success Manager
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a dynamic Enterprise Customer Success Manager to work with our strategic enterprise accounts in partnership with our Enterprise Account Sales. This role will be at the heart of our customer interactions at Logitech critical to ensuring we have successful and happy users with high retention and growth rates. The CSM will be a trusted advisor to our customers and have the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
If you love problem-solving and critical thinking, and are passionate about executing plans and strategies to achieve a high level of customer success, we'd love to hear from you.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Lead and handle the full post-sales management of our largest accounts, ensure they are meeting their project deadlines, achievements, and reach their desired outcome and value with their commercial relationship with Logitech
- Take responsibility for the customer journey, starting with on-boarding and working cross-functionally to dedicatedly lead each customer's successful deployment
- Working alongside the Enterprise Account Manager assigned to the account to plan and improve revenue - specifically renewals and upsell opportunities
- Take responsibility to accurately forecast revenue within your accounts
- Manage customer issues and bring together the correct resources to resolve issues
- Grow accounts, identify and drive opportunities to grow accounts with existing or new products and services.
- Responsible for Customer Success Metrics including: renewals, account growth, and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Logitech video conferencing marketplace and offerings to help create best practices for customer success.
- Solicit case studies, ROI and testimonials from our customers in order to both validate our value proposition and provide feedback to our product and sales team.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimumskills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in a CSM, Technical Account Management or Sales related role in a relative and dynamic technology company
- Strategic, analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the weeds
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer industries
- Ability to build effective work relationships with various levels and departments of the organization, influence behavior, and change management
- An understanding of product development life cycles and project management skills
- Effective communicator of programs and concepts at all levels
- Proven business acumen, influencing and negotiation skills with third parties.
- A desire to constantly develop new skills.
- Strong work ethic (punctuality, professionalism, pride, and desire for success).
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- Salesforce experience
- Fluent in English
- Dutch language would be a significant advantage
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.