[Vacancy] Lukkien is looking for a Front-end Developer
Lukkien is directly looking for a:
As a senior Front-end Developer at Lukkien you are responsible for the technical realisation of the front-end of the websites that are created by our Digital Department. In this challenging position you will fulfill an advisory role towards the client. To give the client a better insight into your ideas and solutions, you will work together with our (UX) Designers to work out your concepts.
The projects that you will be working on will offer an interesting mix of long and short-term projects, larger and smaller clients and corporate and creative websites. These websites are made available through various channels, such as PC, mobile and tablet, and often attract a large amount of visitors. Your knowledge of and experience with component-bases, data-drive approach and responsive web design will certainly be valuable.
Lukkien always stays up to date with the latest development techniques and we highly value sharing this knowledge amongst colleagues. Therefore, as a senior developer you should be able to clearly communicate your knowledge and explain your insights to your team members in order to guide our junior and medior developers.
With your team you will operate according to the Scrum methodology and you will be involved in the entire development process of each website, from design to completion. During this process, you will work together closely with our team of UX’ers, designers, testers and back-end developers. Together you will make sure each and every aspect is represented within the final product. With your team, you will continuously push the limits to reach the highest goals and exceed the highest expectations.
Who are you?
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with developing websites and web applications on a large scale
- Experience with several Web Templating Techniques
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Experience with jQuery, Backbone JS, Node.js, Webpack or comparable techniques
- Affinity with accessibility, SEO and Performance Queries
- Able to learn and pick up the latest techniques easily
- Familiar with the Scrum methodology is preferred
- Familiar with implementing marketing, optimization and logging tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Optimize, A/B testing etc.)
- You are our ideal candidate if you are also experienced in Continuous Integration, Unit Testing or even TDD
- Hard worker
- Real team player
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Quality minded
- Takes responsibility for your work and the results
What's in for you?
- A job at a fast-growing cross-media company
- An inspiring work environment, consisting of many different disciplines all under one roof
- Competitive wages
- 25 vacation days
- Covered travel expenses
- Pension Plan
- Collective Health Insurance
- Study opportunities
- Large, appealing clients
- Informal atmosphere
- Healthy and tasty lunch in our restaurant
- Lukkien Gym
- End-of-the-week drinks at our Lukkien Bar every Friday
Where will you be working?
Lukkien is the communication campus of the Netherlands, because all our disciplines are housed under one roof, which allows us to operate as a full-scale cross-media company. Every day over 200 employees, divided over the departments Digital, Photography & Graphic Design, Audiovisual and CGI, work for an appealing array of diverse and large clients. At Lukkien, the customer is always our nr. 1 concern. We focus all of our energy on achieving the best possible results and celebrate our achievements together.
Emerce 100 has listed Lukkien among the top 15 internet bureaus of the Netherlands. Our Digital Department develops an extensive array of online platforms for large A-list clients, from websites and web shops to e-learning tools. As on- and offline are no longer separate worlds, our Digital specialists work closely together with our colleagues from the Audiovisual and Photography & Graphic Design departments. This allows us to always provide our clients with the best possible cross-media solutions.
Furthermore, Lukkien is Certified Scrum Master, Django Wagtail and Oscar Contributor and Sitecore Silver Implementation Partner. Would you like to know more about the role or do you have a question, send a whatsapp message: 06-50082089 or you can apply for this job here.