[Vacancy] Logitech is looking for a Marketing Assistant Gaming - Young Professionals Program
Logitech is directly looking for a:
Marketing Assistant Gaming - Young Professionals Program
About the program:
Logitech just launched a brand new Young Professionals Program. This program is within Logitech's Global Commercial Organisation will allow you to grow your business and interpersonal skills, will provide access to career development opportunities within Logitech and will let you be a part of something bigger than just a job.
Your line manager will expose you to real business situations and share industry knowledge, your Business Buddy will coach you through successes & challenges and our People & Culture team will provide continuous feedback to help you take the maximum from this experience.
Learn through collaboration, take initiative, make things happen together with us and feel proud about it!
We are looking to hire talented individuals who finished their second year of Bachelor studies this year (Marketing or related area), are available to work part-time whilst continuing studies, full time during summer break and finish a 12-month full-time assignment the following year.
You are inquisitive and hungry to learn, highly organized, with excellent communication skills, willing to express your ideas, and eager to bring a fresh perspective. Passionate about the tech industry and with a strong command of English.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will support with:
- Sample management: sending samples for different purposes like media, campaigns, customers, events, demos.
- PR, social & influencers: support on review programs of new products, content calendar for the Logitech G Facebook page, deliverables of partnered influencers.
- Events: support on participation in gaming events, LAN parties, deployment of the mobile streaming studio, racing rigs, etc.
- POS materials: support on the roll-out of short-term POS like price cardholders, gitterbox panels, shelf cards, flyers.
- Field team: support the field account managers on creating best-in-class instore visibility and activation e.g. with fact tags, spare keycaps for keyboards, shop events, incentives for merchandisers, training tools.
- Content: collecting additional content to refresh and optimize product pages and brand pages of customers, always on advertising campaigns.
- Esports teams: support various activities with the local esports organizations.
- Own driven local and international campaigns: support and check on executing new product campaigns, game bundle campaigns, translating our international G Challenge campaign, and collecting proof of performance for evaluation
- Customer plans: support and check on execution of quarterly customer plans and collecting proof of performance for evaluation
- Partnership support: support on activities with partners
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-510-713- 4866 for assistance. Apply for this job here.