[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a VOD Operations Supervisor
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
VOD Operations Supervisor
In this role you will work with the Snr Manager, team members and internal operations and business teams to provide continue to the BAU Operation as well as support departmental and organizational projects.
- Lead and inspire the VOD Operations team in delivery of content to each of the various Platforms in the required format and ensure deadlines are met
- Understand and translate the need(s) for the team and the individual into actions
- Organises team planning to ensure all channels are scheduled and the team’s workload is balanced
- Advise the manager on team performance and requirements
- Maintain regular communication with internal operational and business teams to ensure they are regularly updated on the status of deliveries and proactively manage any issues
- Support onboarding process of new partners together with departmental specialists
- Participate and oversee coordination of departmental projects
- Review operational workflows where necessary, in collaboration with VOD coordinators, to continually improve efficiency and output
- Monitor and executes Standard Operation Practices in line with current and future business priorities
- Be adaptable to work with the team to deliver against new VOD initiatives
- Monitors service performance and team output to ensure consistent quality in line with business requirements
- Manage and maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date documentation about the teams responsibilities and workflows
- Responsible for escalating any problems in a timely fashion to the departments leadership
- Identify opportunities for innovation and initiates and/or executes projects to implement innovations within the team
- Previous demonstrable leadership experience of leading a (small) team in a customer facing delivery role is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Planning and organisational ability
- Shows understanding of the current and evolving requirements in the VOD industry
- Whats’ On knowledge is desirable
- An aptitude for systems and workflow processes
- Keen attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Self motivated and reliable
- Able to take initiative and juggle conflicting priorities
- Excellent influencing skills
- Professional, proactive approach to work
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
- Ability to work under pressure and autonomously
- Capable to work autonomously and in a team, act proactively and drive resolution
- Is direct and honest in dealing with others
- Treats all people with respect and fairness
- Strong Emotional Intelligence with the ability to work cross functionally with internal and external clients
- Follows ethical business practices
- Works effectively through job and organisation change
- Deals constructively with frustration and stress, maintaining a professional and positive manner
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA?
ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more.
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.