[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for an Executive Assistant Co-Production & Development
ViacomCBS is directly looking for an:
Executive Assistant Co-Production & Development
ViacomCBS Global Distribution Group is the leading distributor of premium content across multiple media platforms throughout the global marketplace. The division’s portfolio is comprised of some of the world’s most recognized brands, including feature films and television programs from Paramount Pictures, Paramount Television, Paramount Players, Paramount Animation, CBS Television Studios, CBS Television Distribution, CBS News, SHOWTIME Networks, and Viacom brands.
The division also has the largest distributed library of series and film titles, including global franchises such as: “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” “NCIS,” “STAR TREK,” “SpongeBob SquarePants,” “Transformers,” “Mission: Impossible,” and more. In addition, the division licenses a diverse lineup of scripted and unscripted formats for local production and participates in international co-productions. ViacomCBS Global Distribution Group is a division of ViacomCBS Inc.
We are currently recruiting an Executive Assistant Co-Production and Development based at our EMEA Headquarters in Amsterdam. We are looking for an individual with administrative and creative professionalism in the Film/TV industry and a true desire to develop a professional and longstanding partnership with and be a right-hand person to the SVP Co-Production and Development.
Applicants must enjoy working in a very fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere within a constantly evolving international industry. For our Co-Production & Development department, we are recruiting a full-time Executive Assistant Co-Production & Development!
As a member of the team you:
- Manage calendar: schedule international conference calls and meetings. Keep the SVP Co Productions & Development apprised of ongoing calendar changes, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external
- Book travel on behalf of the SVP Co Productions & Development.
- Execute multiple travel changes and manage day-of-travel schedule and confirmations such as pick up times, flight delays, etc.
- Prepare and manage frequent expense reports and reconciliations
- Assist as needed with the coordination of international meetings
- Manage highly confidential business matters and files
- Manage and maintain script logs, incoming submissions, and development materials
- Develop and maintain relationships with US and International Television production companies, agencies and assistants
- Coordinate with writers, producers, production companies, and networks to schedule meetings, calls, etc.
- Coordinate with agencies to schedule writer and director meetings
- Read development materials, scripts, and other submissions and provide feedback as requested
- Liaise with US and International studio offices - some regular (weekly) off regular work hours required given difference in time zones of teams
- Assist SVP in seeking out writers, source material, and new projects
- Assist SVP with any development needs that may arise as projects go through the process from pitch to pilot and series production
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding SVP Co Productions and Development available time
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately. Professional phone etiquette and discretion are absolutely essential
- Coordinate and manage meetings, events, space plans, off sites, and take meeting minutes
- Track and follow up on various action items to ensure schedules and due dates are met
- Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others
That’s why we want you to have:
- Approx. 2 years administrative & creative experience or has a passion for Film/TV industry
- Bachelor degree
- Advanced ability to exercise a degree of discretion judgment and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, producers, writers, agencies, and confidential data
- Expert level communication skills, both written, verbal, and on the telephone
- Technically savvy professional with Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other specialized computer programs
- Established experience in problem-solving, prioritizing, following through, and manage issues in a timely manner
- Must have a valid work permit for The Netherlands
- Full time available, 5 days a week
- Must be fluent in Dutch & English. Any other language is an advantage.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here.